Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Star Struck!



 Oh how I love stars!


Finally finished and on the table.



 This was a very fun project that you will find in this book called 'Tis the Season by Jeanne Large and Shelley Wicks.  I bought this book from Amazon.  This is just one of the many projects that I will find myself doing!  


On another note, my daughter is preparing to head off to London England for an undetermined amount of time on a one way ticket.  I'm very excited for her but sad for this me as I will miss her so very much.   

I had framed a couple pictures that she took and have them up in the bedroom.  That way when I see them first thing in the morning and last thing at night I can say a prayer for her while we are apart.  

My son made for me the cutest origami box a while back and I have that in a prominent place to remind me of him and have said a prayer or two for him when I see this little box.  

No children around but great places to visit . . . London, England and Victoria, BC.  

Can't get any better than that!

Here is a picture of the pictures I framed . . .


Enjoy your evening!

Shauna