Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet

I just love making baby blankets!

They are quick, fast and can be a great way to try a new block out on.

This is one that I am currently putting together.



I think I will finish it off with a pink border and possibly the green polka dot for the binding.



 Again, this was a fun one that went together really fast.  I think in total it has taken me a weekend and a couple of evenings . . . but oh so cute!

I started with two 6 inch squares and sewed them right sides together.


Then you cut them diagonally from corner to corner both ways 
ending up with 4  half square triangles.


Then sew them together in a pin wheel.


Once they are all trimmed up, you will end up with a 7 inch squared pin wheel block.


On a different note, look at the beautiful place where I work.  
It has been so nice outside that I have been able to sit outside and eat my lunch
looking at the beautiful grounds.




I'm enjoying the Fall and getting back into a routine, how about you?

Shauna