Saturday, December 1, 2012

Give Me a Star

This post will be heavy on photos.

My favorite quilt is finally finished.  





I'm not even sure when I started this one.  The top was finished for a long while before I finally got it quilted.  

I'd say a perfect house warming gift to myself 

and. . . . 

since it's close to Christmas, why not a gift for me! :)


 Love the way all the colours come together.

It's a little nerve wracking when you start to pull all the colours 

 but,

I LOVE the way it all came together


I can't decide what my favourite piece of fabric is.

Here's a close up of the quilting.  Looks great!  

Arlene from Strathmore did another wonderful job for me.


It's a really heavy quilt as I put a burgandy flannel on the back.  

 Should be warm and cozy!



One last shot before I bore you all to death.



I'm linking up with Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts.

Enjoy your weekend!

Shauna

7 comments:

  1. You didn't bore me!!! You inspire me!!! That quilt is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt and the quilting is absolutely beautiful.Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! Love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very warm colors. Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete