Sunday, April 14, 2013

Too Cute Not to Post . . . .


Aren't these just the cutest slippers?

Perfect to take to a quilting retreat, don't you think?




Here is another work in progress . . . hoping to get some of it accomplished this afternoon.  I have been working on this for far too long . . . I think because I have struggled with the colours or something.  It is slowly coming together and I think in the end it will be cute.




And lastly I will leave you with a view from my back porch . . .
There are no words needed other than to say that we are now officially just shy of a month into Spring!



Shauna

3 comments:

  1. Stop teasing me with 'retreat titbits'!! They are the cutest slippers ... I wonder if they come in pink??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute panel and your colors match so well. Another incredible project. The slippers are cute and eveyone will be so jealous! Four more sleeps!!! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet slippers. It snowed here today too. Sigh

    ReplyDelete