Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today is a Gift

I am so fortunate that I was able to book today off from work
just because I can and today happens to be my birthday!

With so many things going on in my life, some good and some not so good, 
I am putting it all aside to enjoy this day to the fullest.

It will definitely include some kind of specialty coffee, 
some quilting, 
maybe a movie 
and supper with my mom and dad.

Today I'm going to be working on some quilting for me . . .
most everything I have on the go is for other people.

I have always wanted to do an Irish Chain quilt.
I have admired those for years.
 
Of course, if you know me at all, 
I wouldn't choose the single version nor the double.

Going all the way for the triple!

 I finished one block and hoping to get at least one more done today.


I know I should be working on getting more of my WIPs done but not today.

Life is too short!!

Enjoy you day and embrace every moment!

Shauna