Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jungle Joy

Don't you just love Fall?


I have been working like a busy beaver this past week and now have 'Jungle Joy' quilted.
All that is needed is to put the label on, bind it then give it a quick wash.


This was a fun and quick project and I am very pleased with the results.


I did simple geometric quilting on this quilt. 
Lovin' the way the triangles turned out.





For the backing I used a piece of flannel that I had left over from my nephews quilt.
It was just the perfect size.

I wasn't blogging back when I made my nephews quilt so can't show you right now.
Perhaps one of these days I should I post on my former quilting life before blogging.

I love this piece of flannel!


And one last view.


Enjoy your weekend and all that it will bring!

I'm linking up with AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts.
If you haven't checked out her blog, you should do yourself a favour and do so.

Shauna