Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Do-Si-Do

If you are not familiar with the term 'do-si-do', it has to do with a move in Square Dancing.
Takes me back to grade 7 gym class!!  Ugh!

I've named this quilt Square Dance.
It has a much better feel than grade 7 square dancing.



Oh my, I just looked back and I started this quilt back in August of 2013.
I guess all good things take time.


Look at all 388 blocks dancing in the sun.
In reality it is only a disappearing 9 patch.



So nice to be able to photograph outside.

The quilt measures 51 x 62 not quilted.


Such juicy, bright, vibrant colours.

The trees are all out in full bloom right now and
 this is the view from my computer window today.


I have an upcoming trip to Victoria to see my son and am getting excited.


We saw each other last summer for my niece's wedding.
Way too long!!


I love the Victoria Harbour.  
One could sit there all day and watch the comings and goings.

Enjoy your evening!!

Shauna